Craftsman Cordless Drill Review 2018
There are people who want to play around with the power tools especially men. Additionally, they also take interest in anything that is electrical or mechanical in nature. Whenever your home appliance needs repairment, the man of the house takes the step to repair it before calling any expert. It is a normal behavior of men from around the world. After reading this craftsman cordless drill review 2018, you will consider a great tool to have in your home or garage. Apart from several tools which are professional and handy around the world and people use it on daily basis. And a cordless drill is a perfect example of it. This review will focus on Craftsman cordless drills.
So Who Needs the Craftman 20 volt Cordless Drill?
If you want to own this drill that does not mean that you have to become a professional builder, electrician or woodworker. If you are of the view that you are a handyman in your home craftsman cordless drill will become very useful for you. One can use Craftsman cordless drill in their everyday projects including home projects and several other environments. It includes building sites as well as auto factories because they need a high level of expertise.
What’s So Great about It?
There are several great things about it including the fact that it is cordless. This quality of craftsman cordless drill makes it portable and easier to work whether you are working in larger or smaller sites. In Craftsman cordless drill review 2018, we shall discuss another great feature that is its battery. Most of the Craftsman is powered by a 20 volt Lithium Ion batteries and it shows that it possesses a high capacity drill battery. One can use this drill continuously for one hour and you do not need to recharge it. You know that there are no such situations in which you need to use it for continuously 60 minutes straight. Therefore, we can conclude that it will be functional for several uninterrupted hours.
Compare the Bestseller Craftsman Cordless Drill reviews & prices below
- 3/8" Keyless Chuck hand tightens bits fast and securely
- Powerful variable speed motor produces 0-600 RPM. 250 in-lbs. of torque
- Forward/Reverse Switch for easy direction changes
- Includes Compact Lithium-Ion battery and multi-chemistry charger
- On-board bit storage keeps bits easily accessible
- Get your job done fast and efficiently with the Craftsman 19.2 Volt Drill/Driver with 2 Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Powerful motor produces up to 300 in.-lbs. of torque
- 2-speed gear box for either high torque or high speed applications: 0-350 and 0-1300 RPM no load
- 21-position adjustable torque clutch helps prevent stripping screws
- 1/2" single-sleeve, keyless chuck to hand tighten bits securely without a key
- The Craftsman C3 19.2 Volt 1/2-inch Drill/Driver comes equipped with:
- 21-position adjustable torque clutch which allows the bit to stop at various torque setting to avoid
- a powerful motor that produces up to 300-in-lbs of torque to handle most of your drilling and drivin
- 1/2-inch single-sleeve, keyless chuck to hand tighten bits securely without a key.
- 2 Speed gear box for either high torque or high speed applications: 0-350 and 0-1,300 RPM no load
- 19.2V 2000mAh Ni-Cd C3 battery,made with high quality battery cells.
- This 19.2 Volt C3 battery compatible to Craftsman 315.115410 C3 Cordless Drill
- Battery for Craftsman 130279005 315.115410 11541 11570 11576 11580,this C3 Batteries are CE certified, tested by manufacturer to match OEM products
- Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the Power Tool Battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.
- 12 months warranty guarantee and 30 days money back guarantee!
Last update on 2018-04-12 at 22:24
- Includes: Drill driver, Bolt-On body, charger and battery.
Bolt-On Drill Driver features a full metal dual sleeve chuck for serious performance.
- 11 Speed clutch adjusts to eliminate stripping of screws.
Powered by a 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, this driver spins until the job is done.
- Smooth turning action deliver precise control.
Ergonomic design is ready for long hours on the job.
- Lithium-Ion battery holds charge longer versus NiCad up to 18 Months.
With the push of a button, the battery will charge 0-30% in 10 minutes.
- Charger includes easy cord wrap and wall mount functions for easy portability.
Delivers maximum charge to empty batteries in only 30 minutes.
Last update on 2018-04-12 at 12:37
Here are several notable advantages of the Li-Ion battery:
There are several advantages to note in Craftsman Cordless drill review 2018
- It is low maintenance
- It has a higher energy density than its counterpart, the nickel-cadmium battery
- Craftsman cordless drill works with proper storage it can last for a very long time
- It is more environmental friendly for example, has a lower negative impact on the environment when disposed
- It works with proper storage it can last for a very long time
After going through this review, you are finally aware of that why the Lithium Ion battery is perfect. Craftsman cordless drills contain 20-volt Lithium Ion batteries which give them a great power. So you do not need to worry because there is no chance that any torque will occur while you are working. Craftsman drills contain eleven variable clutches setting so that you can make it suitable for wide range of jobs. We can say that it is one of the best cordless drills in the market and in our outlet. It gives you one-year warranty too.
It is a hard task to find any problem or fault in Craftsman drill. There is one notable flaw in it that at times, you may run out of battery and you have to recharge it. But it comes with good news that is, you can recharge it quickly. Additionally, we can also say that it is the best priced cordless drill in cordless drills and you can easily avail it from the market.